Sunday, May 17, 2009

You can rely on the film critics

Whilst idly looking through the Sunday Times TV review for this week I happened to see the following brief review of Back to the Future Part 3 (showing today on ITV2):

"Marty is transported back in time to the Wild West, where he tries to save his scientist friend from a villain. Disappointing"

Didn't think too much about that until I reached next Saturday, and lo and behold, Back to the Future Part 3 is on again (still ITV2), but the review is now:

"Marty McFly is transported back to the Wild West, where he tries to save Doc Brown from being killed by a villain. Superb"

Clearly it improves with more viewing....................

1 comment:

oreneta said...

That is weird. I do think I am going to have to go and try and see the newest trek movie when I get to Canada. I was trying to find some of the shows on line and got no where. Disappointing.