Sunday, January 25, 2009

Accommodation continued

I daresay most people are sorted but here are a few more suggestions. Can I just say I am amazed that nobody corrected my spelling of accommodation in the previous blog (now corrected)
OK for those on a tight budget there is something called Cityroomz opposite the station in Cambridge. It is very basic but very convenient.
There is another b & B in Ickleton. Shepherds Cottage
You can also look at the district council site for other places.
Also there is a youth hostel in Saffron Walden which offers pretty good value.
The Crown House in Great Chesterford is now fully booked as there is another wedding.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you want to join me on the campsite in Great Chesterford, you will need to be a member of the Caravan Club. There is a very nice Camping and Caravan club site in Cambridge open to all. It is in Great Shelford see http://www.siteseeker.co.uk/aspx/details.aspx?id=6060&currentPage=0