Thursday, December 20, 2007

Bridesmaid Diet Update


Some of you may remember at the start of the year I embarked on a quest: The Bridesmaid Diet. Despite abandoning my blog updates, you'll be pleased (hopefully) to hear that I did not abandon my quest. Said wedding was postponed from November '07 to June '08 which was a in some ways a blessing as it gave me more time to shift the pounds, but also a bad thing as it allowed me a real hiatus at the end of the summer/early autumn where I basically ate everything in sight :(
However, I have managed to maintain my weightloss, albeit at a painfully slow rate and am now a stone and a half lighter than I was at the start of 2007 :)

As I approach Christmas with some trepidation (how to avoid all that food and booze?), I thought I'd post on here to say that I will be pursuing my quest with renewed vigour in the New Year as we will be going shopping for bridesmaid dresses at Easter. My overall goal is to lose 2 and a half stone. So I shall be posting regularly again and even if you're not that interested, it acts as a kind of confessional for me to stop me cheating!

Merry Christmas one and all and have a mince pie for me.
Love Kate xxxx

3 comments:

oreneta said...

For what it is worth, I am interested, and cograts on the work so far, that's a lot of self-discipline.

Cheers (with low-cal non-booze champagne) Is there such a thing?

Anonymous said...

Good luck Kate. Anything new on the blog is interesting! 2.5 stone is impressive - I'll give you a pound per pound if you do it by June - I believe that is £35 - you can do it.

Adrian Jones said...

Thanks guys!! People being interested will spur me on and help me post-Christmas. And who is the 'anonymous' donor? I'll take that £35 when I get to my target weight, with great pleasure :)