Wednesday, May 20, 2009

An Amusingly Awful Discovery

Hellooo!

With weddings on the brain (someone help me!!) and use of Google images being so tempting, I thought I would Google something topical. Needless to say, from looking at the pictures below, I Googled "hideous wedding dresses" and oh what laughter has occurred, and I wanted to share it...

This one comes with the footnote "great for an out-door wedding" - Which I suppose I understand...
This one's a bit odd... who would this suit?! The model looks miserable...

But this one is my winner... there are no words... I think it's knitted!

I'm so looking forward to seeing everyone on the 30th. Here ends my carter blog hijack. More anon! xxxx

1 comment:

Helen said...

I love them! At least I love looking at them, no one in their right minds would ever wear them I hope. We are all excited about the wedding too.