Just some general things as lots of stuff seems to be happening at the moment:
1) Finally received some birthday greetings from my errant sister - all is forgiven :)
2) Carl and I are getting a new kitchen next week, courtesy of dad, veeerrrrry excited about it.
3) Carl whisked me away to Paris for my birthday which was absolutely fabulous but I've lost the lead that connects my camera to my laptop so can't upload the phots :(
4) I tried oysters for the first time in Paris. Have discovered I don't like them and they didn't like me either...
4) My new job (I still call it that although I've been there a year now) is going really well and I've just been told I'm getting a payrise - yay!
5) Is anyone else watching Heroes? I think it's aboslutely brilliant.
6) Are we nominating another book for everyone to read? I was late finishing the last one but would love some recommendations for books as I'm still mourning post-Harry-book-7.
Hope everyone's well
Love Kate xxxx