Tuesday, December 26, 2006

6 wierd things

I don't know 6 other bloggers - this is my only blog!!

I don't have any wierd things as I am completely normal in every respect and only other people are a bit odd. However make what you will of the following

1) I am still a science fiction fan even though I am no longer a member of the British science Fiction Association
2) I would much rather sit at home with a book or the tv than go out to a party in most instances
3) Scissors do not like me - no matter how many pairs I buy we can never find any in the house
4) I had leprechauns as friends up to the age of 5
5) I go on diets and stick to them religiously and still fail to lose any weight (I can't figure it out)
6) Electrical equipment will take a dislike to me and die despite me being nice to them - we are currently going through toasters at a daft rate. I have also had a bad effect of fridges.

love Helen

No comments: