Thursday, December 21, 2006

weird things....

I only get six??? I'm sure my mind will go blank now, but I'll give it a go!

1) After I've brushed my hair when I come out the shower, I shake my head like a dog to get it to dry better.

2) I love to eat raw potatoes... Try it, and if you don't like it, try a different variety!

3) I have a plastic penguin which goes travelling round the world with my work colleagues, and getting it's photo taken at each location. It's called Little Traveller (original, eh?)

4) I am attrocious at keeping plants.

5) I love single malts. Maybe that's not so weird given my upbringing!

6) I'm cooking Christmas Dinner for five this year (Mum, Andy, and Andy's Mum and Dad) - isn't that the wrong way round?? (Only kidding, I love cooking, and the chef's perogative to have a glass of red wine on hand at all times. In fact, I think I might get them to call me 'chef' at the end of every sentance on Christmas Day, Gordon Ramsey style).

Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!!

No comments: